TITLE: Associate / Senior Interior Designer
Greenbox is seeking an Associate / Senior Designer with 8+ years’ experience, for our Sydney studio.
As Greenbox grows, we remain true to our view that people are everything. It is our people who have brought our success. It’s all about how they engage with each other, our clients and how they welcome new Greenboxers into the fold.
We see our colleagues as family, and we pride ourselves on hiring and shaping passionate professionals who thrive in a diverse and collaborative environment. We operate within a culture of trust and flexibility, and we believe in the power of shared experiences and celebrations to strengthen a cohesive team.
Senior Associates / Director of Interiors
Project & Design leader responsible for producing and facilitating inspiring design of the highest quality and ensuring outstanding project outcomes.
- Project Leader or second in charge (2IC) depending upon project scale and complexity
- Support development of the Workplace Strategy working closely with Workplace Strategy Lead assigned to project
- Develop projects from sketch planning and concept design through to design development aligned to client aspirations and Greenbox’s expectations
- With team ensure production of documentation aligned to time, budget, technical and compliance parameters
- Liaison with other consultants to ensure fully coordinated construction documentation
- Attend site inspections and respond to RFIs and review shop drawings
- General project administration and planning duties
- Report to director(s) to advise on progress including resourcing needs and financial performance
- Act as a mentor to your Greenbox colleagues
- Support business development through developing positive relationships with Greenbox clients, nurturing and expanding your industry network, attending client pitches, industry networking events and other forums. We want to leverage your known brand and reputation within the industry, or help you quickly build one
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant qualification in interior design or interior architecture
- 8+ years’ commercial workplace design experience working with top tier clients on projects from 1,000sqm to 10,000sqm plus Workplace design must be predominant experience
- Exceptional sketch planning and concept design skills
- Leadership skills including ability to lead a project team and client relationships
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must be able to communicate confidentially with clients and the team
- Comprehensive understanding of how projects are delivered from briefing through to construction
- Revit proficiency
- University qualification in interior design or interior architecture
- Design focused
- Collaborative and client and team-focused
- Able to thrive in a fast paced yet highly collaborative friendly environment
- Australian permanent resident with full working rights essential
- Ability to commence role by latest Feb/March 2023
If you see yourself working in a dynamic, friendly and innovative environment, and you can bring the above experience to the table, we’d love to meet you.
Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com (max 10MB).