TITLE: Senior Architectural Designer
Greenbox is seeking a Senior Architectural Designer for our Sydney studio. As Greenbox grows, we remain true to our view that people are everything. It is our people who have brought our success. It’s all about how they engage with each other, our clients and how they welcome new Greenboxers into the fold.
We see our colleagues as family, and we pride ourselves on hiring and shaping passionate professionals who thrive in a diverse and collaborative environment. We operate within a culture of trust and flexibility, and we believe in the power of shared experiences and celebrations to strengthen a cohesive team.
- Supporting the Project Leader with client management, design development and documentation for our architectural projects across residential, commercial, data centre and healthcare sectors.
- Working as part of the project team, delivering due diligence, concept, detailed design, and documentation as applicable
- Contributing towards our documentation output with freehand drawings, documentation, specifications, schedules, etc, where appropriate
- Co-ordination of other consultants and assisting in project meetings
- Undertake internal project administration duties including document management
- Develop design directions from the Project Leader
- Relevant qualification: Bachelor of Architecture / Master of Architecture
- 8 years’ professional experience
- Excellent REVIT skills
- Strong communication and client engagement skills
- Able to run projects
- Design focused
- Collaborative and client and team-focused
- Able to thrive in a fast paced yet highly collaborative, friendly environment
- Australian permanent resident with full working rights essential
- Ability to commence role ASAP
If you see yourself working in a dynamic, friendly and innovative environment, and you can bring the above experience to the table, we’d love to meet you.
Please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (max 10MB).