TITLE: Interior Project Designer
Greenbox is seeking an Interior Project Designer for our Sydney studio. As Greenbox grows, we remain true to our view that people are everything. It is our people who have brought our success. It’s all about how they engage with each other, our clients and how they welcome new Greenboxers into the fold.
We see our colleagues as family, and we pride ourselves on hiring and shaping passionate professionals who thrive in a diverse and collaborative environment. We operate within a culture of trust and flexibility, and we believe in the power of shared experiences and celebrations to strengthen a cohesive team.
- This role will support the Project Leader and Senior Designers with client management, design development and documentation for our commercial interior projects.
- Working as part of the project team, delivering due diligence, concept, detailed design and documentation as applicable
- Contributing towards our documentation output with freehand drawings, documentation, specifications, schedules, purchase orders, etc. where appropriate
- Co-ordinating other consultants, and assisting in project meetings
- Undertaking internal project administration duties, including document management
- Developing design directions from the Senior Designers and Project Leader.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant qualification in interior design or interior architecture
- 4 – 8 years commercial workplace (or similar) design experience, working on projects with top tier clients
- Exceptional sketch planning and concept design skills
- REVIT proficiency preferred
- Strong communication and client engagement skills
- Design focused
- Collaborative and client and team-focused
- Able to thrive in a fast paced yet highly collaborative friendly environment
- Australian permanent resident with full working rights essential
- Ability to commence role by latest June/July 2022
If you see yourself working in a dynamic, friendly and innovative environment, and you can bring the above experience to the table, we’d love to meet you. Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com (max 10MB).