TITLE: Interior Designer
Greenbox is seeking an Interior Designer with 3-5 years’ experience, for our Sydney studio.
As Greenbox grows, we remain true to our view that people are everything. It is our people who have brought our success. It’s all about how they engage with each other, our clients and how they welcome new Greenboxers into the fold.
We see our colleagues as family, and we pride ourselves on hiring and shaping passionate professionals who thrive in a diverse and collaborative environment. We operate within a culture of trust and flexibility, and we believe in the power of shared experiences and celebrations to strengthen a cohesive team.
This role will support the Project Leader and Senior Designers with client management, design development and documentation for our commercial interior projects.
- Working as part of the project team, delivering concept design, detailed design, construction documentation and overseeing construction
- Contributing towards our documentation output with freehand drawings, documentation, specifications, schedules, purchase orders, etc.
- Co-ordinating with other consultants, and assisting in project meetings
- Undertaking internal project administration duties, including document management
- Developing design directions from the Senior Designers and Project Leader
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant qualification in interior design or interior architecture
- 3-5 years’ commercial workplace design experience working with top tier clients on projects from 1,000sqm to 10,000sqm plus Workplace design must be predominant experience
- Exceptional sketch planning and concept design skills
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must be able to communicate confidentially with clients and the team
- Revit proficiency
- University qualification in interior design or interior architecture
- Design focused
- Collaborative and client and team-focused
- Able to thrive in a fast paced yet highly collaborative friendly environment
- Australian permanent resident with full working rights essential
- Ability to commence role by latest Feb/March 2023
If you see yourself working in a dynamic, friendly and innovative environment, and you can bring the above experience to the table, we’d love to meet you.
Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com (max 10MB).