TITLE: Architectural Graduate
Greenbox is seeking an Architectural Graduate for our Sydney studio. As Greenbox grows, we remain true to our view that people are everything. It is our people who have brought our success. It’s all about how they engage with each other, our clients and how they welcome new Greenboxers into the fold.
We see our colleagues as family, and we pride ourselves on hiring and shaping passionate professionals who thrive in a diverse and collaborative environment. We operate within a culture of trust and flexibility, and we believe in the power of shared experiences and celebrations to strengthen a cohesive team.
Supporting the wider team across various project phases, including sketch design, DA, tender and construction documentation for our architectural projects across residential, commercial, data centre and healthcare sectors.
- Working as part of the project team, supporting the delivery of concept, detailed design, and documentation as applicable
- Contributing towards our documentation output with freehand drawings, documentation, specifications, schedules, etc, where appropriate
- Assisting in project meetings and site visits
- Supporting internal project administration duties including document management
- Relevant qualification: Bachelor of Architecture / Master of Architecture
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Collaborative and client and team-focused
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Revit skills, or a keen desire to learn
- Hand sketching abilities would be advantageous
- Skills in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Able to thrive in a fast paced yet highly collaborative, friendly environment
- Australian permanent resident with full working rights essential
- Ability to commence role Feb / March 2023
If you see yourself working in a dynamic, friendly and innovative environment, and you can bring the above experience to the table, we’d love to meet you.
Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com (max 10MB).